Master Brow Shaping
Master Brow Stylist PRICes
Master Brow Shaping
First Time Client ……… $90
Returning Client ……… $70
Tweezing only (no wax for sensitive skin) add $10 to service
Brow Tint ……………………… $35
Lash Tint ……………………… $40
(includes shaping and tint)
First Time Client ……… $210
Returning Client ……… $180
CALL OR TEXT TO MAKE YOUR BROW APPOINTMENT IN SANTA MONICA
Gift Certificates Available
- Lamination is a straightening treatment, which can allow the brow hairs to relax and sit neatly in your desired style whether it be full and fluffy or sleek and defined.
- Creates very natural looking, full and feathered brow, hairs lie straight, and in the right direction for easily managed brows.
- Makes a thin brow appear full within 30 minutes as-well-as a more full brow to appear fuller and more fluffy.
- Pain free, needle free, non-invasive procedure with no downtime, unlike microblading.
- Lasts 6 to 8 weeks
- Appointment session is for approx. 45 minutes.
- Taylor will give you brow balm and a spoolie brush to use post-treatment to keep your brows hydrated and conditioned.
TO GET READY FOR YOUR BROW LAMINATION APPOINTMENT:
- You can’t get your brows wet for 24 hours, so be sure to schedule your brow lamination so you can avoid showering, heat and steam, and hard workouts.
- Come to your appointment with a freshly cleaned face (it’s ok to use creams and moisturizers).
- Do not trim your brows
EYEBROW SHAPING – Tweezing & Waxing
Eyebrow grooming includes precise tweezing technique and waxing with a soothing honey wax blend specifically for the delicate skin of the face to perfect your brow’s shape.
BEFORE YOUR BROW SHAPING FIRST VISIT:
If this is your first time seeing Taylor for your brows please note that it is recommended you grow out your brows for 8 weeks before your visit. Sometimes a girl just can’t wait that long so please text (310) 402-6575 if you have any question regarding this process.
Please avoid sun exposure, facial peels (glycol AHA, BHA, etc.) and dermabrasion for 24 hours prior to any waxing treatments.
EYEBROW & LASH TINTING
Eyebrow tinting lasts from two to five weeks.
Brows have the power to create symmetry and youthfulness to the face if done with a skilled hand. Taylor has worked with clients for over a decade creating and maintaining beautiful full brows.
ClIENT REVIEWS & BROW SHAPING & LAMINATION
BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES
Taylor gave me eyebrows! I’ve always had simple eyebrows and never paid them much attention but she worked her magic and they look great. I’m getting so many compliments on them.
Thank you so much Taylor.
– Gidget G., Santa Monica (Yelp Review)
“Taylor is the only person I trust with my eyebrows! I found her on yelp and can attest to the positive reviews she has. For years I used to thread my eyebrows because I liked the thin and precise shape. Now, I want fuller eyebrows to go for a more natural look. My left brow hair also grows in the wrong direction so I wanted to get that fixed. For my first appointment she was super attentive to my eyebrow concerns and shaped them perfectly! For my second appointment we tried brow lamination for the left side only and I AM OBSESSED with how they turned out! Taylor is seriously a magician. Plus, she’s super sweet, funny, and friendly so going to her is like visiting your girl friend.”
– Annie L,, San Jose (Yelp Review)
“Just came home from Taylor tinting my lashes and laminating my brows. Walked in and hubby said, “Wow! You look amazing! Are you telling me you’ll wake up like that?” Instead of lash extensions and overdone brows, this is the perfect way to look natural, yet accentuated. Taylor is a gem and will make you feel like a celebrity.”
– Tracey S., Culver City(Yelp Review)
“Taylor Woods Skincare is amazing! Taylor seriously has an artistic touch and really takes the time to shape beautiful brows!
I recently tried her Brow Lamination and I can’t say enough positive comments about it!! I’m obsessed! My brows look healthy, easier to maintain and actually look fuller! Thank you Taylor I’m NEVER going anywhere else!!! You are the best in the brow biz!”
– Monica I., Santa Monica(Yelp Review)
“I had an amazing brow experience with Taylor this past week. She is super knowledgeable and does a very meticulous job. The lamination and shaping make such a difference, nothing too over the top but people will notice! Her spa space is so relaxing. I would absolutely recommend her for all your brow needs!”
– Brett E, Santa Monica(Yelp Review)
WHAT IS BROW LAMINATION? FAQs
What's the difference between Brow Lamination and Microblading?
Brow lamination and microblading might have a similar end result, but they are two completely different brow treatments.
Microblading is a more invasive and semi-permanent eyebrow transformation that will last for about 1-2 years.
Brow lamination is more of a quick and temporary (6-8 weeks) perming treatment and isa more affordable solution than microblading.
Microblading, also known as eyebrow feathering, is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Small tattooed hair strokes are added to enhance and add to your existing eyebrows. A tool composed of about 6-14 micro needles (in the shape of a blade) deposit semi-permanent pigment into the epidermis.
Lamination is a needle-free, non-invasive procedure. It is a straightening treatment for your existing eyebrows to restructure the brow hair. Solutions applied to your current eyebrow hair can allow the hairs to relax and sit nearly in your desired style whether it be full and fluffy or sleek and defined give them a more set and uniform shape for an extended period of time.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY BROWS AFTER LAMINAtion?
- Don’t sleep on your brows for the first night. After 24 hours you can resume swimming, exercising, showering and cleansing your face as normal.
- Wait 24 hours to apply the brow balm. Brush on with the spoolie brush that Taylor gave you. Use everyday to keep your brows hydrated and conditioned and to ensure they look groomed.
- You shouldn’t need to fill your brows, but you can use your brow soap or gel to add definition if you so choose.
CALL OR TEXT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Gift Certificates Available